- ► 2018 (1)
- ► 2017 (10)
- Next looks forward to a new decade of operations
- Next Obtains OFSC Accreditation
- Next ranked 27th in the AFR Fast 100 list for 2017
- Next wins MBA Excellence in Construction Award for “World Class” project
- Next successfully delivers The Buckland
- Next walked the distance in the 2017 Tour de PIF charity event
- Next raises funds for Annual Winter Chocs for Socks Campaign
- Next awarded design and construct contract for The Hensley, Potts Point
- CEO Magazine interview with Next Managing Director
- Next delivers high-end fitout of new landmark restaurant in Barangaroo
- ► 2016 (11)
- Next ranked 27th in the BRW Fast 100 list for 2016
- Next Supporting Work of Property Industry Foundation
- Next awarded contract for Jade Residences
- High-end fitout for Richemont Australia
- Challenging project at Rooty Hill RSL Club
- Refurbishment of heritage Redfern Post Office
- Maintaining focus on project quality and safety
- Fitout contract for luxury goods retailer
- CEO Magazine interview
- Rooty Hill RSL Club - Stage 1 Complete
- Campbell Arnott's Multifunctional facility
- ► 2015 (4)
- ► 2014 (10)
- Caltex Star Mart Kensington completed
- Construction commences on Edge Ultimo
- New 'White Box Design' for KFC Lidcombe
- Next supports Sydney Children’s Hospital
- Next crane erected at Ryde project
- Refurbishment project at Parkroyal Darling Harbour
- Henroth office fitout completed ahead of program
- Refurbishment of Nick's Cafe, Cockle Bay Wharf
- Next awarded Caltex Star Mart contract
- Manly Phoenix features in Venue magazine
- ► 2013 (4)
- ► 2012 (3)
- ► 2011 (2)
Next is pleased to announce the appointment of Rob Garling as Managing Director.
He will replace Mark Di Noia, who will continue his involvement with the company as a Non-Executive Director on the Next Advisory Board.
Next has for the third-year running made the list of companies displaying the fastest business growth in Australia.
Next has won the MBA of NSW Excellence in Construction Award for interior fitout of the 12-Micron, bar and restaurant in Barangaroo, which the judges described as of “world class standard”.
In selecting the 12-Micron project as the winner of the ‘Interior Fitouts, $5 million to $6 million’ category, the MBA judges said: “All facets of the job have been superbly handled, and is of world class standard effectively showcasing the skill of the craftsmen employed to carry out the work.”
Next has achieved practical completion of The Buckland, a boutique residential development in Alexandria.
Designed by architectural firm Liquid Design, the development is located on a former brownfield site now transformed into a contemporary residential complex comprising eleven terraces over four levels, seven expansive apartments and secure basement parking.
Next dug deep, placed their walking shoes on and recently took part in the 2017 Tour de PIF charity event for cyclists and walkers.
With about 200 walkers, Next helped to raise the Property Industry Foundation’s target of $200,000 for the PIF Housing Program.
The Next team has generously raised $1000 for the Property Industry Foundation’s Annual Chocs for Socks Campaign.
Next has been awarded the contract to design and construct The Hensley, a mixed-use residential development in Potts Point. The development, while contemporary in style, has been designed to coexist with the heritage architecture of the surrounding streets.
An interview with Next Managing Director, Mark Di Noia, is featured in the May edition of CEO Magazine. In the interview, Mark, recounts his journey in the construction industry and his role within Next.
Next successfully delivered ten days ahead of schedule the high-end environmentally sustainable fitout for 12-Micron, the latest addition to the dining scene at Barangaroo.