- ► 2017 (4)
- ► 2016 (11)
- Next ranked 27th in the BRW Fast 100 list for 2016
- Next Supporting Work of Property Industry Foundation
- Next awarded contract for Jade Residences
- High-end fitout for Richemont Australia
- Challenging project at Rooty Hill RSL Club
- Refurbishment of heritage Redfern Post Office
- Maintaining focus on project quality and safety
- Fitout contract for luxury goods retailer
- CEO Magazine interview
- Rooty Hill RSL Club - Stage 1 Complete
- Campbell Arnott's Multifunctional facility
- ► 2015 (4)
- ► 2014 (10)
- Caltex Star Mart Kensington completed
- Construction commences on Edge Ultimo
- New 'White Box Design' for KFC Lidcombe
- Next supports Sydney Children’s Hospital
- Next crane erected at Ryde project
- Refurbishment project at Parkroyal Darling Harbour
- Henroth office fitout completed ahead of program
- Refurbishment of Nick's Cafe, Cockle Bay Wharf
- Next awarded Caltex Star Mart contract
- Manly Phoenix features in Venue magazine
- ► 2013 (4)
- ► 2012 (3)
- ► 2011 (2)
The Next team has generously raised $1000 for the Property Industry Foundation’s Annual Chocs for Socks Campaign.
Next has been awarded the contract to design and construct The Hensley, a mixed-use residential development in Potts Point. The development, while contemporary in style, has been designed to coexist with the heritage architecture of the surrounding streets.
An interview with Next Managing Director, Mark Di Noia, is featured in the May edition of CEO Magazine. In the interview, Mark, recounts his journey in the construction industry and his role within Next.
Next successfully delivered ten days ahead of schedule the high-end environmentally sustainable fitout for 12-Micron, the latest addition to the dining scene at Barangaroo.
Next has been ranked 27th in the 2016 BRW Fast 100 list of companies compiled by The Australian Financial Review. This is a rise of 50 places from the 2015 BRW Fast 100 list.
Next has become a Corporate Donor of the Property Industry Foundation, the charity of choice for the property and construction industry, which has provided financial support and in-kind industry services to charitable organisations for more than 20 years.
Next successfully delivered the refurbishment and fitout of Richemont Australia's head office, a multi-faceted project designed to accommodate senior management, sales and the watch / jewellery repair operations of this international company in the field of luxury goods.
Next successfully delivered a state-of-art facility for Campbell Arnott’s at its regional headquarters in North Strathfield. The $1.2million multifunctional facility includes a new Culinary Centre with test and demonstration kitchens, an employee breakout area with lounge and table seating and meeting spaces.